Employee Benefits can be made available to everyone within your workplace as a "thank you" for ongoing loyalty, support and efforts.
Each employee benefit program is individually tailored and branded.
The core components of this type of program would normally include:
For more information on the comprehensive range of benefits that could be made available to your employees please contact us.
In summary the benefits would fall into the following categories:
- Employees having access to tangible discounts (corporate type discounts) on a comprehensive range of products and services made available by partner providers, including products and services available in more remote geographical locations. The discounts are supported by a saving guarantee and provide for repeat usage at participating establishments.
We have access to over 500 partner providers with over 9,500 outlets across Australia and New Zealand.
- Client branded and dedicated employee benefits website housing information on all benefits.
- Client branded employee benefits cards printed with the employee's name for presentation at participating outlets.
- A dedicated employee benefits team to respond to employees enquiries on their benefits.
- Regular content to distribute to employees.
- Flexibility to include other benefits.
- Regular reports on employee awareness/take-up.
- Travel & Holidays.
- Lifestyle & Entertainment, including dining.
- Shopping - retail outlets, including groceries.
- Home & Garden.
- Motor Vehicles, including petrol.
- Communications & Technology, including PCs and Telephone plans.
- Insurances, including health.
These benefits are aimed at helping employees get more out of their disposable income and to maximise family time.
Our clients' contract us to manage every aspect of their program. You will have a dedicated relationship manager who will know every aspect of your program.
Our clients' employees normally see their dedicated Employee Benefits Team as an extension of their HR department.